PDA

View Full Version : ...talking of sky views; me too!

Caesar
08-11-2010, 11:47 AM
These pictures are not enhanced as yet to recover the actual light , olors and tones effects, but already interesting I find.
I took these shoots for possible inspiration.

Alexandra
08-11-2010, 12:47 PM
Always fantastic artwork up above, huh? Beautiful photos and inspiration indeed dear Cesare!

pat1940
08-11-2010, 02:10 PM
Beautiful skys Caesar, love the storm clouds;)

Bobbyray
08-11-2010, 03:29 PM
Hey Caesar,

Wow, you sure have a nice and huge swimming pool. lol
Very nice skys and scenery.

Inspiration? I think that covers it. A lot. So what time is the party starting at the pool? lol

My pool (Caribbean Sea) is kinda salty and the lion fish are moving in and killing our reefs. I guess they don't like the waters in the Gulf anymore. :eek:

coops
08-11-2010, 04:15 PM
Beautiful pictures Cesare, thanks for sharing:)

Mairzie Dotes
08-11-2010, 07:17 PM
Dear Caesar,
Sky excursions with camera can bring beautiful results and your
wonderful photos are indeed mood provoking, most lovely and
would also be definite inspirations for a painting if desired.
That deep blue pool looks so inviting. Could that be you sitting
along the edge with what appears to be two bathing beauty's?
What a charming vacation spot and engaging photos all. :)

mannafig
08-11-2010, 08:02 PM
You have captured the sky beautifully dear Cesare:):)
do you think you could bring that pool over here;):D:D

barnburner
08-11-2010, 08:28 PM
Those are wonderful shots Caesar!:)

Caesar
08-12-2010, 06:25 AM
Right, dear Sandra, but the author signed them all by creating us able to share and enjoy beauty and love also across the hardships of a contingent life stage ...

Real ones were definitely more artistically impressive, dear Pat, but I guess I should manipulate a little bit the pictures to restore the effect ...

Dear Bobbyray, this is actually my smaller pool. The big one aside was being prepared for a regatta!:D I'm kidding, that was the Jonic Sea ... one of the Mediterranean seas, between Calabria and Apulia, the Southern protuberances of our Italian peninsular part.

Dear Katie, I guess that You, as a former swimming champ, would be splashing about majestically in the pool.

Well, dear Mair, it looks like that beauties over there, quite young ones indeed, were attracted by my older son instead, so I just stayed by my personal one (my wife), when not splatting some watercolor on the sheets, and just admired the young sprouts ...

Maybe, if You've got enough space in Your garden, dear Amanda. That pool only was at least olympics size ....:D Perhaps it would be cheaper for You to get there.:p

Thank You, dear Barnburner. I think stormy weather conditions or particular sky lightings attracts You too, looking at your paintings.