PDA

View Full Version : A new beginning

Bobbyray
08-10-2010, 05:12 PM
A little story for the painting:

There is a creator. He loves to create space and everything in it and he isn't done yet. He has just created another new planet.

He holds the new planet in his hand and wonders at his magnificent creation and the name he shall call it.

A new beginning. :eek: A new planet. :eek: I shall call it: Nuzoo2 :rolleyes:

And so the story begins.... ;)
All he needs now is some good intelligent beings to inhabit it. It will be ready to live on in the earth year 2012. Nuzoo2 will replace planet Earth in its position of the solar system.

pat1940
08-10-2010, 06:10 PM
Bobby very nice and love your story that goes with it;):)

Mairzie Dotes
08-10-2010, 10:54 PM
Bobbyray,
One's imagination can take flight and soar to expanses, depths never
thought before reached with your wonderful story and out of this
world painting. The plasmatic ionized gases that are beginning to form
are exceptionally creative and beautifully painted. The blending
of energized colors are visually hypnotic and captivating ... almost as
if being swept into it's vortex and becoming a unified component of
it's birth ... it's new beginning. :)

Caesar
08-11-2010, 07:31 AM
Ready to move there then, as soon as we get the whole advertising brochure ....:D An appealing image of a quite uncommon space object!

sandyg
08-11-2010, 11:38 AM
Good painting and story.

Lima
08-11-2010, 12:17 PM
Cool, great effects.

Alexandra
08-11-2010, 12:30 PM
Always a pleasure to view your paintings Bobby, but where is he going to find intelligent life?:eek:;):D

Bobbyray
08-11-2010, 03:48 PM
HI All,

Thanks much! This painting was a massive spray job mixed with many colored oils. I was actually making a vortex that went......well, this way. lol
Isn't it strange how our minds and hands seem to go different ways sometimes.:rolleyes:

Intelligent life forms..:eek:...? Ahhhh I know.....Human beings are actually very intelligent beings although currently brainwashed and decieved from birth....all we have to do is UNDO that. Delete our memory and reprogram ourselves and lives with positive input and fruitful deeds. So, who is first? lol

A negative mindset is destructive and bad. A positive mindset is well, good. ;) What we get out is only what we put into it.:mad: :confused::(:cool::eek: or :):D;)
It is our choice too.

coops
08-11-2010, 04:14 PM
Great picture, great thought. Well done Bobby:)

barnburner
08-11-2010, 08:32 PM
Where do we go to purchase tickets for the trip???

Great job Bobby! :):)

Jasminek
08-12-2010, 03:44 PM
Wow, ones can see the formation of this Nuzoo2....eh, a lot of us would love a little visit.:D

sbrothers
08-12-2010, 06:53 PM
Love this. I am a Reiki practitioner and to me this painting seems to boil it all down to the source, radiant energy. :)

Bobbyray
08-13-2010, 04:31 PM
Hi guys,
Thanks much.

So many want to relocate? OK, here is the deal:

Be good and kind and loving everyday for the rest of your life and perhaps you will be highly selected for a free one way ticket to Paradise (Nuzoo2). Meals/drinks not included. :rolleyes:

Well it is just a theory. lol But hey, it couldn't hurt to be good anyway.;)

SBROTHERS: I understand. :D
Bray:)

Sketchism71
08-13-2010, 07:03 PM
Wonderful depiction of worlds beyond Bobby! Excellent rendering of the nebula formations. Well done!

eighty+
08-13-2010, 08:15 PM
Blast that another trip I've missed ar well back to the shovel :(:(

Bobbyray
08-16-2010, 04:27 PM
Sketchism71......thanks. I used the plug-in UIC (Universe Image Creator) for the nebula rendering. The rest was all AR tools.

eighty+............. wait....they may need someone to shovel something. lol
Seriously though......Never give up. Never surrender. But please do not shoot the moon, you may hit an AstroNUT. lol:eek: