PDA

View Full Version : Alluring Ambience - Interior - Orange Theme.

waheednasir
07-27-2010, 05:52 PM
hello there, long time, hope everyone is doing fine and is happy. very sorry for this long absence, little occupied.
here, "Alluring Ambience - Interior-Orange theme". the first one ive painted for the series iv planned to paint interiors with various interesting moods. this has been done after a sketch i did of a corridor/seating area with a staircase in my house. the colors that you see are same as in real, with yellow orange glass at the back, that gives interesting hues when hit by exterior/natural light and that verticle shape was the major inspiration for me to paint this. for me this verticle format works best for this spot. i love the drama of this place in the evening..:).
kindly click on it to see a bigger/better version.
painted in artrage and painter, tablet. ill be using artrage for the future pieces and would keep sharing.

thanks for watching. best to all.

pat1940
07-27-2010, 06:41 PM
Waheed, WOW what beautiful lighting, this is absolutely beautiful, the warmth in this painting is so real you can feel it, excellent job:):):);););)cant wait for more

ScottF
07-27-2010, 07:43 PM
So good to see you back! This is wonderful--what lighting!

Jasminek
07-28-2010, 12:28 AM
Very realistic painting indded. Well done, hope to see more of your paintings.:)

Lee
07-28-2010, 12:42 AM
Dear WaheedNasir, Hello again!!! glad you are still here to share with us your beautiful art!!! always a pleasure, beautiful reflections!!!:)

justjean
07-28-2010, 03:58 AM
As always your work is outstanding :D

Mairzie Dotes
07-28-2010, 09:58 AM
waheednasir,
A most excellent study in design, shapes, shadowing and ambiance.
Two empty chairs that seem to beckon the visitors to stay and reflect
before exploring what might await them at the top of the stairs.
Exceptional art work here, just wonderful! :)

Nika
07-28-2010, 11:54 AM
Fantastic work. Love the combination of the vertical and horizontal surfices and contrast colours (it seems that it's hot outside and cool inside). :):)

Alexandra
07-28-2010, 12:07 PM
Dear Waheed, Warm, inviting, and totally captivating-a designers dream.
The natural wood of the railing, the chairs, and the table-the concrete stairway and the attractiveness and the modern design of the window with the light streaming down from the top hidden window, the flowers in the bowl, the lovely handmade floor covering....and the strokes, coloring....exceptional work!:):):):):)

Lima
07-28-2010, 10:00 PM
One of the things that I find difficult in a painting, is the control of light. You got, with mastery, a delicate and complex control of light. Fantastic. Another element that caught my attention was the carpet that makes the transition from light with its reflections on the floor. Whew, well painted. Congratulations.

Sketchism71
07-29-2010, 02:36 AM
Beautiful work Waheed! Your knowledge of light and how it effects objects is amazing. Fantastic work my friend!

eighty+
07-29-2010, 10:49 AM
thank you waheednesar for showing it helps me in following the points you made but seeing this I feel like a laborer watching a craftsman thanks

coops
07-29-2010, 11:01 AM
Warm and inviting lighting Waheed and love the reflections:)

waheednasir
08-12-2010, 05:56 AM
pat1940, scottf, jasminek, lee, justjean, Mairzie Dotes, Nika, Alexandra, orianelima, Sketchism71, eighty+, coops..thank you so much for the beautiful compliments..:). makes me really glad.

im sorry i got little late in replying.

good day.

Caesar
08-12-2010, 07:46 AM
Incredible! Architectural precision and artistry most finely merged in this marvel! Another one of Your masterpieces! :eek::cool::):):):):):) (:rolleyes: is there any work less than superlative among Yous?)

waheednasir
08-19-2010, 07:06 AM
Caesar, you are always so kind with you comments, thank you very much mate..:). its your words that make a work look good.

cheers.