PDA

View Full Version : Quaero et peto

Caesar
07-23-2010, 07:38 AM
I re-worked a recent sketch of mine in a quite unconventional style (for me) and I had a lot of fun in this quick creative game ...
I hope You like it too.
The title is in Latin.

eighty+
07-23-2010, 08:27 AM
yep I can see u have enjoyed yourself good showing bravamiso or some thing like that :D:D:D of course we all know Latin what do u take for a load of dipheads??? :p:p:p

Jasminek
07-23-2010, 11:28 AM
Well, heart-throb physique you have done!!!:D

pat1940
07-23-2010, 11:54 AM
Of course I like this a lot Caesar, I love the soft colors with the strong body figure, nice contrast:):):):)Caesar if you have time could you check out my nude lady, I would really like your opinion on it....

coops
07-23-2010, 04:16 PM
Beautiful soft colours compliments the strength one the man. Well done again Cesare:)

Caesar
07-23-2010, 06:32 PM
Maybe You don't know it, dear Eighty+, but by speaking English, You use around 30% Latin (check words etimologies, i.e = id est, Latin again, their origin ....). Saxons may have conquered Your island, but the celtic core and the Latin civilization survived even more deep inside Your habits and culture.
Moreover Latin was the universal official language among educated people, scientists and scholars up to the XVII century. Books were mostly in Latin too up to then.
Anyway quaero means ask to know, while peto means ask to get, more or less....;):)

Thank you, dear Jasmine!

Dear Pat and Katie, You correctly noticed that going from the rock to the sky and the Eden through the cogitative man, substance becomes more and more airy ... It' a sort of new metaphisical style I tried.

Alexandra
07-23-2010, 09:42 PM
What a beautiful and thoughtful portrait Cesare. In my opinion he looks as if he is trying so hard to come to a decision or something is pressuring him-just as you've titled it.

Valerie
07-23-2010, 10:06 PM
Dear Cesare this is outstanding and the soft colors are wonderful
Val

mannafig
07-24-2010, 10:42 PM
I love the soft colours you have used dear Cesare really a brilliant game that worked out great:):)

eighty+
07-26-2010, 10:40 AM
Caesar Quaero et Peto :D:D:D:D:D:D:D --------E/S

Lee
07-26-2010, 08:01 PM
Dear Caesar, really like this one!! it is as if you had an old used paint rag that you cleaned your brushes with, gave it a twist, and tah-dah!! this appeared, all part of the same cloth, very nice!!!:)

ps, really look forward to see what you and Eighty are going to say next!!!:D