for those of you are interested,
these are some movies with sfx for the next two years,
I know which ones im excited about! :D

http://www.cinefex.com/upcoming/listings/upcominglist2.html

D Akey
11-15-2006, 10:11 PM
Thanks ENCHANTER!

Looks like we could be in for sum fun.

Becoming a tough call for me which ones so see on the big screen. Tix are so expensive these days.

ENCHANTER
11-16-2006, 01:37 PM
I know what you mean.......theres no watchdog who regulates the price of cinema tickets.......I know you cant regulate the quality of a film.....they( the cinemas, studios, ) can charge us whatever price they want.
:x

I understand it isnt a valid reason, but I know most people I spoken to, can now understand why there is an increase in illegal copies of films. :?

Rkngel
11-16-2006, 06:22 PM
Looking forward to Ghost Rider.....
I hope the story is half decent, I have always loved the visual of the character. *reminds self to paint Ghost Rider*

The theater in my small town is old, the seats are a bit uncomfortable....
but the price of admission is always THREE DOLLARS :o
We may only get two movies at a time but for that price it is cheaper than renting it on DVD. I just have to wait a few weeks for the annoying youngsters to clear out so I can watch it in silence.

ENCHANTER
11-16-2006, 06:34 PM
WOW, THREE DOLLARS!

:shock

the average price here(just outside london) is about 7.50 ($14) and in central london its 12 ($ 20)

:evil:

i like my movies, i use to go every other week, when there was a decent film on, but now its more like every few months !

sweeneymini
11-16-2006, 09:24 PM
Tranformers! Beowulf! Dambusters! :D :D

WOW, THREE DOLLARS!

:shock

the average price here(just outside london) is about 7.50 ($14) and in central london its 12 ($ 20)

:evil:

i like my movies, i use to go every other week, when there was a decent film on, but now its more like every few months !

If you or a mate have an Orange phone you can get in two for one on Wednesdays by texting 'Film' to 241 :wink:
http://orangewednesdays.orange.co.uk/

D Akey
11-16-2006, 09:36 PM

No frickin way, Col. Sanders Clause.

Pisses me off no end to hear that. Twenty dollars ain't gonna happen for me, especially with so many turkeys being made. . . and the audience member is the turkey being made.

Could buy. . . let me think. . . could buy the full version of ArtRage with that.

AndyRage
11-16-2006, 10:28 PM
Could buy. . . let me think. . . could buy the full version of ArtRage with that.

If you add in popcorn and a drink, you could almost buy Adobe Creative Suite...

sweeneymini
11-16-2006, 11:26 PM
especially with so many turkeys being made. . . and the audience member is the turkey being made.

Well it is getting near christmas :D They'll be less turkey after xmas dinner.

D Akey
11-17-2006, 12:47 AM
especially with so many turkeys being made. . . and the audience member is the turkey being made.

Well it is getting near christmas :D They'll be less turkey after xmas dinner.

Very good sweeneymini!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

D Akey
11-17-2006, 12:48 AM

If you add in popcorn and a drink, you could almost buy Adobe Creative Suite...

Hah! :lol:

ENCHANTER
11-17-2006, 02:49 PM
If I didnt have so much coursework study I, would rather be painting in ArtRage than watching a turkey!

I mean....there's so much a turkey can entertain you when its running around!

:D