PDA

View Full Version : Nature

spleenderts
06-01-2010, 06:55 PM
Hi everyone. :) I feel like drawing something to do with nature, but have been stuck for ideas and wanted to see what other people came up with.
Btw, how do you post your drawings onto this website? I can't figure out how to. :confused:

Chibi J
06-01-2010, 09:09 PM
Hi there I've posted a few of my sketches of bees and spiders. Drawn from photos I had taken but I have recently found an intact dead bee so I can do a proper study of one :):) When I get time :(

On your question on how to place images.

When you are posting there are a number of grey boxes 1st is the messaage box if you scroll down you will see a misc options box, attach file box and thread subscribe box. Its the attach file box you need. Click on the manage attachments box and a window will pop up click on browse find your picture then click upload all being well the file should appear in the Attach file box you can upload more than one picture and when done submit post.

I'm not sure if you can do this straight away or have to reply to some posts first but hope this helps :D

spleenderts
06-02-2010, 01:20 PM
Wow. Thanks Chibi J. :) Great drawings. I especially like the bees.:p Can post any other sketches you have because I'd love to see some more. :D

spleenderts
06-07-2010, 07:22 PM
Thought I'd finally post something on this thread so I drew a cartoon bumblebee!:D
I'm not very good at sketching in detail so I decided to do a simple cartoon instead. :p

spleenderts
06-07-2010, 07:39 PM
Here's another quick pic.

Chibi J
06-07-2010, 09:58 PM
They are lovely I like them. hope to see more from you keep drawing :D

Chibi J
06-09-2010, 09:11 PM
I'll put this little chap here. Drawn from reference from the Eric Carle DVD this is after he had binged all day and that night he had a stomach ache. Boy I read hungry caterpillar when I was little now I read it to my son, some books are timeless.

spleenderts
08-15-2010, 07:21 PM
Great picture Chibi J.

Here is my attempt at a tree. :o

mouli69
09-27-2010, 05:29 PM
sorry guys for the late response but this is a nice work of mine.....