PDA

View Full Version : Layers and plugins or actions like photoshop?

Thunder
11-08-2006, 09:13 PM
Could I export various layers every one in various .png files? and I could utilize plugins of my question it is that due that I utilize Anime Studio 5.5 Pro, and there is an Advice for working with Anime Studio and Photoshop, the which I would like than works with ArtRage 2 transparently of equal form. I extract the information of the manual for information:

-"Anime Studio is equipped with a Photoshop export script that will give you the ability to take your PSD files and export them into .ANME format. The .ANME format is the native Anime Studio format. This process helps users from having to re-draw or export individual layers as images into Anime Studio."-

AndyRage
11-08-2006, 10:10 PM
ArtRage doesn't currently support Photoshop plugins. However you can export your ArtRage painting as a layered PSD file, open that with Photoshop and use any Photoshop filters or import/export plugins inside Photoshop.

Thunder
11-09-2006, 03:36 AM
OK. I understand, the detail is that I precisely don't have Photoshop, and it would be ideal that Artrage has any similar option in any future version.

Im Thinking than they meet in the same company e-Frontier, I believed that there was any relationship also between Anime Studio 5.5 Pro and ArtRage 2.

Well, thank you for your answer, I will be patient.