PDA

View Full Version : mikerage!

sbug51
04-20-2006, 07:48 PM
i just noticed that mikerage is never around! silly topic i know, but he is never around! well hmmm, ummm, eto ano! hehe yeah just ignore me i am going through some kind of tired get of the computer now sbug phase...

AndyRage
04-20-2006, 08:15 PM
Yeah, I've invited Mike to look at the forums. He's busy on other projects though.

MikeRage
04-24-2006, 12:44 AM
Eek! I've been noticed, despite not being here. I must admit to not looking in here often enough. I ought to. Anyway, I can confirm that I do exist and am not just a figment of everyone else's imagination...

Mike.

sbug51
04-24-2006, 03:03 AM
HEY MikeRage is here! welcome to the forum dude hehehe, sorry to bother you and make andy drag you here hehehehe :oops:

MikeRage
04-24-2006, 12:15 PM
No problems! If I can provide help with some of the more exciting features of ArtRage that I was involved with, like... umm... the update/news checker, ask away!
That's an exciting feature, right? Guys? Right? Better than all those colourful things that I sometimes see people doing with ArtRage, surely?
(sulks)

Aged P
04-24-2006, 12:28 PM
Mike,

You have a link to a plastic car company.

From experience, that is almost as exciting as ArtRage. Luckily the hospital removed the gel-cote splinter from my eye, so I still paint.

How I miss the tingling sensations of fibre glass in my fingers.
Round headed nuts, pre drilled holes only inches from where they should be, handcrafting brake lines. But enough, the nostalgia is bringing tears to my eyes!

milan2005
04-25-2006, 08:40 AM
oh i c....

you might be all from NZ>?

im living in auckland lol

Fashmir
04-25-2006, 03:55 PM
milan2005- I just had a brief flash of envy. It would be fun to poke my head into Ambient HQ and meet the guys and pet the cat. :)

AndyRage
04-25-2006, 07:32 PM
Count your fingers before you pet the cat. You want to be sure you have the same number left after the event.

sbug51
04-25-2006, 09:57 PM
lol, the cat is very famous even if you dont get to visit the forums, its in the tracing paper folder of artrage as well :D so everyone knows the caat hehe

MikeRage
04-26-2006, 04:11 AM
Yep, all from New Zealand. Auckland, even! And if anyone does drop in here, I can recommend not letting hands (or any limbs) dangle limply and enticingly, because they will get punctured. I've even received a punctured scalp thanks to cat claws!

Mike.