PDA

View Full Version : Drag and Drop

oswaldopullen
04-20-2006, 07:44 PM
Firs of all, I do not have a good English. Thus, itīs not ease to explain my self. Letīs try:
I want to use ArtRage to draw comics. I am using Photoshop to do it. But it is not good for tracing (doing a trace).
ArtRage is perfect!
But I need some feature to copy and/or move portions of the image I am drawing, and I don't know how to mark and move or copy/paste it.
Is there any way to do it with ArtRage?
Regards from Brazil!
Oswaldo Pullen
p.s. I publish daily my comics at Internet (www.oswaldopullen.com/html/tirinhas.html)

justG
04-20-2006, 10:24 PM
Hi Oswaldo. I think you're referring to the "Marquee" tool (the dotted rectangle/circle in Photoshop), or the "Lasso" which allows you to make selections, ya? I don't think ArtRage provides such functionality (yet). I thought of some way to do it in AR, but when I tried it, it was so much trouble that I'm not sure it's worth mentioning it. It really would just be easier, at this point, to rely on another application to accomplish that. Of course, my experience is severely limited, and some of our resident animators might have some ideas for a workaround.

- Gita

oswaldopullen
04-20-2006, 11:17 PM
I'll wait for some solution...
Oswaldo

DaveRage
04-21-2006, 12:44 AM
Hi Oswald!

ArtRage doesn't have the ability to copy / paste / move elements of paintings at this point I'm afraid so I'd have to agree, your best bet would be to use another application for this.