PDA

View Full Version : Drawing Tablet

cripster
04-19-2006, 08:40 AM
Hi guys/gals

Just thought i'd share something with you all, since i've been using Artrage my drawing is getting better as i love all the things i can do, now some of you may know i'm disabled and i type with a stick in my left hand/arm and the mouse with the right, the other day i went and got a drawing tablet its one of the best thing i have now for my computer, i use the pen in my right hand and have the tablet so i can reach it, my lines are about 90% using the tablet, and i got the idea to get one from reading the forum.

So thanks to the forum and a bigger thanks to the Artrage team

ps i've put a photo of me on here so you can see i'm not trying to scam you guys :)

cripster
04-19-2006, 12:07 PM
I will soon the kids are doing tracings of them i'll post some as soon as the holidays are over :)

justG
04-19-2006, 12:48 PM
Isn't it wonderful, Graham, when we can use technology to actually make our lives easier, instead of more complicated? I seldom used to use my little graphics tablet, but recently have switched to using it full-time to alleviate the strain on my wrist caused by the mouse. It's great that you have found a tool that can make it a little bit more comfortable to express yourself. Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I, too, look forward to seeing your kids' and your work.

- Gita

DaveRage
04-20-2006, 02:06 AM
I've got to agree, fantastic that the tablet is turning out helpful to use! Looks like you've got a nice setup there :)

Harmony
04-20-2006, 02:56 AM
DaveRage wrote:
I've got to agree, fantastic that the tablet is turning out helpful to use! Looks like you've got a nice setup there:)

Indeed and I will look forward to you and the childrens artwork too.

Harmony

cripster
04-20-2006, 12:35 PM
Thanks for the kind words i'll put something up over the weekend, but you have to remember i'm not an artist i just love to try things and see what i can draw