PDA

View Full Version : Grouping Existing Paintings

florida girl
10-24-2006, 11:11 PM
I've seen some group existing paintings & comments into one area on the forum, How is that done without losing the existing posts & comments?

Kind Regards,
Florida Girl

justG
10-25-2006, 08:44 AM
Group existing paintings? You sure? I'm not positive, but I don't think that's possible unless a forum moderator merges the threads. People do frequently create a single thread and post all their images to that thread, though.

.g

Aged P
10-25-2006, 11:44 AM
One of the reasons I'm looking at other sites is to be able to group ArtRage stuff together.

At the moment I think it's not possible on the Forum.

Do other Forums let you group things?

Phil

florida girl
10-25-2006, 09:02 PM
Yes, instead of making a separate post for each painting, it would be nice to group all of our paintings under one post using our log in name. A "collection" or "folder" under one title or post.... sort of like the image dumps some have created here. More organized & easier to gage our progress.

THanks,
FG 8)

Jules
10-25-2006, 09:05 PM
Thats why I put my sketch blog in my signature, would be good if you have something like:

PROFILE, PM, GALLERY, WWW, MSN etc etc 8)

florida girl
10-27-2006, 03:00 AM
Ok, Thanks Everyone.
I appreciate your suggestions.

Kind Regards,
Florida Girl

Mouse
10-28-2006, 05:56 AM
FG, Getting your own domain is easy. Many domain registars have "site" templates which you can do as well. One option is to use Flickr as well. Then post a link in your AR signature.