PDA

View Full Version : [AR22 full/OS X] Weekly update auto-check

justG
10-17-2006, 03:06 AM
Hiya. Forgive me if this has already been documented, but in the Preferences menu there are a couple options that stay ticked when you select them, like using the precise cursor and magnifying said cursor. Seems to me that the option to automatically check for an update on a weekly basis should be such an option; however, when I select it, it does not get ticked.

Config: Intel-igent Mac Pro, OS X 10.4.8

DaveRage
10-17-2006, 05:58 AM
Thanks for that, justG - I've just made a note of that for the Mac build and we'll check it out. The desired behaviour is indeed for a tick to occur when the option is enabled, much less confusing that way, so we'll sort that out!

justG
10-17-2006, 08:25 AM
Brilliant, thanks Dave!

.g

D Akey
10-17-2006, 09:18 AM
Off topic here. . .

Nice to see you back, justG. I thought we had lost you to 3D or something.

Did you paint that avatar? If not, where did it come from. I love it. Great design, expression and bright color.

justG
10-17-2006, 05:41 PM
Hey, thanks! Warm fuzzies 'n' things. Nah, I've just been ludicrously busy of late, and when I'm here, I spend too much time here (like I've been doing since yesterday). I had to go cold turkey for a bit, but hopefully I'll manage my time a bit better now.

I didn't paint that, no. I wouldn't have the slightest idea how to do that. I nicked it off the web. It's a depiction of Delirium (http://tinyurl.com/ykxgj8), one of The Endless, fictional characters in the Sandman series of graphic novels by Neil Gaiman.

I rework that sentence every time I explain, but it's still a mess. *sigh*

Anyway. Brilliant series, if you've not read it.

.g