PDA

View Full Version : Art Rage 2

jnding
10-16-2006, 11:38 PM
Hi,
just bought AR2, installed it. It opens, I get the full screen, then a nice hourglass, and then absolutely nothing happens,everything freezes. Open the Task Manager and get the message that the program is not replying.

Art Rage 2 (Free version), worked fine.

I'm using win 2000 pro.

Thanks,
J.N.Dingbaum

DaveRage
10-17-2006, 01:33 AM
Hi there,

Sorry to hear you're having a problem there. Could you email me at support@ambientdesign.com with your system specs? I can work with you over email to do some troubleshooting to help you get this resolved as quickly as possible.

Things that would be helpful to know would be:

Processor Speed
RAM size
Input Device ( mouse or tablet? And if a tablet, make and model )
Sound card make and model if possible.

This isn't something I've experienced before but I can't see any reason why we can't work out what's causing the problem in your case, looking forward to helping you out!

AndyRage
10-17-2006, 01:34 AM
Hi jnding,
Send a note to support@artrage.com and Dave will help you work through it.
Let him know which version - ArtRage 2.11, or 2.2, and when you purchased it. Also give him details on how much memory you have, what resolution you're working with, whether there are any dialogs on the screen (eg: checking for new versions). If you can grab a screen-shot to send as well, that would help.

DaveRage
10-17-2006, 01:35 AM
P.S. - both of those email addresses end up at the same place, so take your pick =) Looks like we posted pretty much simultaneously there!

PVIllustration
10-17-2006, 09:22 AM
Seems like Andy is trying to take daves job as the support guru, hehe ;)

But seriously this is just the cool thing about you guys - It clearly shows how eager you are to help people out. Kudos to you! :)

D Akey
10-17-2006, 10:15 AM
Andy probably would be happy to even mop the floors instead of program at this point. Been pretty intense lately I would imagine.