PDA

View Full Version : Two quick 2.2 questions ... Eraser? Auto updates?

Cooner
10-15-2006, 07:33 AM
Hey guys ... Just fiddling with 2.2, and it looks nice so far ... as I mentioned elsewhere, I love the new "art pen" mode for the markers, it's a great compromise between the 2.0 and 2.1 style felt pens.

Two quick questions I have, though, as I play with it ...

1) Is it just me, or did the eraser on the Wacom stylus stop calling up the Eraser tool automatically? When I flip the stylus around it just uses the same tool I'm drawing with. I'm using Mac OS 10.4.8 and a Wacom Intuos 3.

2) The "Auto-Check for Updates Every Week" option in Preferences ... is it supposed to have a checkmark after it when it's activated? Because I'm not getting one right now ... no matter how many times I select it off the menu, it remains unchecked, so I have no idea if it's on or off now.

Anyway, just minor quibbles for now but hopefully something you can check into ... thanks much!

Jancy
10-15-2006, 09:33 PM
Hi Cooner,
I am using XP. I also have a Wacom Tablet Intuous 3. I just tried the eraser on my pen and it works like an eraser. I did download the latest driver about a week ago. I am not sure this will help but I just thought I would let you know. In Preferences, auto check, mine does have a check next to it
Jancy