PDA

View Full Version : Industrial - 24/7 - 3 (third painting).

waheednasir
10-01-2006, 02:33 PM
hello there everyone...:), this is my third painting i did for the series "Industrial - 24/7", that im working on. here, i take u inside and have portrayed the tough life of industrial workes. everday incidents and mishaps like, the blast, flying sparks and sparking wires, is what they face normaly, like part of their work.
take it as my tribute to all those workers.
painted in artrage, using tablet. self-visualised and composed.
will be sharing more from the series soon...:).

thanks for watching...cheers all.

ENCHANTER
10-01-2006, 02:41 PM
i can feel the heat, good composition

KittyCat
10-01-2006, 02:51 PM
Waheed, you blow me away with every composition I see of yours!

You truly are an incredible talent! By the way I loved your apple as well. Please keep posting your wonderful work, it is a real treat for us all!

Selby
10-01-2006, 09:19 PM
Very dynamic Waheed..I believe in the heat of the molten metal it really seems to flow in the way you've captured it

Selby

AndyRage
10-02-2006, 01:13 AM
Stunning stuff. You are such the Master of light and shadow. You put so much power and expression into every thing you do. Wonderful stuff.

Rkngel
10-02-2006, 01:53 AM
Wow...I just....WOW!!!

I know you hear it all the time but you really impress me with your ability to express emotion through your work.

waheednasir
10-02-2006, 05:37 AM
ENCHANTER, KittyCat, AndyRage and Rkngel...always appreciate your kind comments...thank u very much for your time and for admiring this...:).

good day.

maror
10-02-2006, 06:14 AM
:shock: you can handle humans too...great work!

one little crit: some of the splashes goes in a wrong direction, they should have a clearer center and not only one color... :oops: :wink:

greez

waheednasir
10-02-2006, 07:01 AM
many thanks maror for liking it...:). i do agree about those sparks, just didnt put much attention to them, very rapidly done for mere impression. i appreciate the input...thanks...:).

cheers.

florida girl
10-03-2006, 03:04 AM
Waheednasir,
Each one of your paintings I've seen conveys wonderful prismatic images of color & light.
This is a nice tribute to the men that work in such harsh environments.
I've often wondered HOW they keep hydrated while working... also, to be in that enviornment for such long periods of time without collapsing is simply ~Amazing! They are deserving of dignity & Respect for their skill & work.

Kind Regards,
Florida Girl 8)

waheednasir
10-03-2006, 04:40 PM
thank u very much florida girl, for your kind comment on my work...:).
and i totaly agree with what u say about those workers, who just keep on working for long long hours in such a place. they surely deserve dignity and respect for what they do.

florida girl, i finaly got that song "Oh industrial", by Bette midler. its beautiful. her strong voice and that particular singing style is amazing. i esp like the composition, its (drums) very tricky in the start, if u follow the beat of 4/4 in a bar. they sort of confuse u. love that very low hit of the 3rd beat, in 8 bars of her initial singing part.
yes the song does portray that similar mood/atmosphere that u were talking about, the sounds/tones they've used contribute to that as well. i agree on that. nice to see u noticed...:).
thanks for sharing the wonderful song. its in my list of songs, which are going on in the background right now...:). all the best.

good day.

florida girl
10-04-2006, 02:44 PM
So Glad you enjoyed the Bette Midler song "INDUSTRY".
Waheednasir, Your paintings Illustrate & set the mood of her song so well!

Enjoy!

Kind Regards,
FG 8)