PDA

View Full Version : Truly Amazed

prometh3us
09-27-2006, 03:03 AM
I just wanted to let you know that I am very excited about the Universal Binary for this app as I use it right now for creating concept art, proof of concept material for my graphic design clients and drafts for use in creating 3D art. The quality of the work produced never ceases to amaze either me or my clients. Artrage never seems to really get in the way of allowing me to express my vision and create work that is as rich and detailed as traditional media.

Keep up the good work and I hope that the next version is out soon. I'd love to see a couple features like blend modes from photoshop/painter on the layers or even adjustable depth for the undo levels. And I look forward to whatever new surprises are in store while keeping the natural and intuitive style of creating art.

---
Best regards,
P

AndyRage
09-27-2006, 03:10 AM
Hi prometh3us, and welcome to the forums. Thanks very much for the positive comments!

The Universal Binary for MacOSX is in beta testing now. We're very close to release. I'm confident you will find some new features in ArtRage 2.2 that you will like when we release.