PDA

View Full Version : Please?

Little_Artist
09-23-2006, 01:43 AM
I wonder if we could have a whole separate place to put Drawings that are totally Just For Fun, no matter how bad they are! I need to have just fun sometimes without worrying about making Good Art or getting Embarrased, but it's also fun to get comments.

AndyRage
09-23-2006, 02:21 AM
That's what the gallery is for. If you like, keep them all in one topic thread.

sweeneymini
09-24-2006, 08:26 PM
Yep, you could have a doodle topic for yourself. You could also join the Art Rage group on dA and submit stuff to the scrap section - http://artrage-artists.deviantart.com/

maror
09-24-2006, 08:28 PM
if seen this "simple rendering thread" in 3d Forum....
maybe we can open a simple sketch or drawing thread!

greez

D Akey
09-24-2006, 10:01 PM
Hi Little Artist.

I'm a little unclear. in order to support your vision, in order to keep it being just for fun, what would comments in a place like that look like, or not look like?

DaveRage
09-25-2006, 11:25 PM
I don't think anyone needs to feel self conscious about posting in the gallery section. It's really there for people of all skill levels just to share their work and have a bit of fun creating things, get a bit of feedback, that sort of thing. I know it can be a bit daunting at times sharing your work but I feel we have a really supportive and friendly group of people in this community, I'm always so happy to see how welcoming people are to other artists.