PDA

View Full Version : A dangerous music...

CÚdric Trojani
09-17-2006, 03:12 PM
- ...captain ! captain! do you hear the music ?

- yes ! it's nice, follow the sound, we'll find a treasure

- captain ! I think you have to look behind the boat... I guess we'll have soon a little problem

- .................... (the following takes place underwater so the microphone wasn't able to record it)

hanzz
09-17-2006, 03:31 PM
You just keep getting better, Cedric !

PaintMe
09-17-2006, 08:04 PM
Hahaha, that's great. I like how you always have a new situation in your paintings. Your art style is excellent but that alone is not why I come into your thread. It's the set-up/story in your paintings that makes it very enjoyable to look at.

Question. Did you use only ArtRage for this?

maror
09-17-2006, 08:13 PM
men that's so cool.... ther is so much in this pics.. love how you interpret the world!

greez

CÚdric Trojani
09-17-2006, 08:28 PM
thanks for your nice comments... people are always cool there :)

Paintme : for this picture I did inking with Manga Studio ...and ArtRage. It can look strange but I begun the inking work with Manga studio and then I wanted to finish it with Artrage. Don't ask me why, I don't know (maybe I have to trust my wife when she says I'm crazy...) but that's what I did. Of course, colors are done with artrage and then I export it to .psd to include the watermark and export to Jpeg (no color or luminance corrections there, and the same most of time)

heikki
09-18-2006, 05:56 AM
:)

:D
Aim ÷ seilooooor, aim ÷ seiloooor................ and oooolweiiis dreeeeming maaarmadakes.........song seilors old times. :D
Ups, sorry my English it basic is Finnish, you know.

Cedric you have own personal style, looks fine.

:)

CÚdric Trojani
09-18-2006, 07:36 AM
hehe heikki .. do you have a mp3 of your song ? ;o)

when I drew this one, I started thinking about the old mermaid stories and then I had some words of the rime of the anciant mariner (Coleridge) in mind (water water everywhere, and all the boards did shrink)

Katalan
09-18-2006, 11:53 AM
This is so funny! :lol: I love it!

speggie
09-18-2006, 03:21 PM
great piccie mate and love the mermaid ........