PDA

View Full Version : Lost posts

drzeller
08-06-2006, 12:55 AM
I have had the feeling several times that I had posted comments under a topic, only to not see them later on. I noticed some similar comments from others (one from Fashmir in the last day or so, for example). Then, tonight, I saw that someone referenced me in their comments, but my comment was nowhere to be seen above. I think the forums are losing some postings.

David

Aged P
08-06-2006, 07:00 AM
Hi David,
Yes, I'm sure this happens.
I sometimes go back through a list of postings on a painting and am amazed to find that my reply has gone. Ticks also vanish and appear for no reason. I think we will just have to accept that these thing happen and not be peturbed by apparent silences.

I am also starting to draft answers in Word pad. Often if I want to check a previous comment or review the picture, some thoughtless key operation closes down the text box and you never see it again.

I hope you see this. :lol:

drzeller
08-06-2006, 02:29 PM
I racked my brain trying to think of a way to respond that implied I hadn't seen your message -- but then why would I be writing to you!

I accept that it happens, but figured I'd mention it to the ArtRangers (my just invented name for Andy, Dave, Mike,...).

D.

D Akey
08-06-2006, 02:55 PM
The ArtRangers. Needs a theme song, like Bonanza or something.

We could have the four of 'em riding into screen on angry sheep or some other New Zealand style transport, sporting tablets and laptops.

maror
08-06-2006, 03:42 PM
:lol: :lol:
the artrangers from the artrange :P

sry for oT