Bumble
02-21-2008, 12:04 AM
Here's what I'm working on at the moment.......... :lol: :lol:

ENCHANTER
02-21-2008, 12:57 AM
Cor Blimey...look at the fur ............you're outdoing yourself again :D :D

RobertSWade
02-21-2008, 05:25 AM
By way of full disclosure, first of all ... what a wonderful image. This from someone who is first and foremost a "dog" person but ...
Well, that's not entirely true. Seems I have this cat (not my first) who adopted me about four years ago after I repeatedly noticed her sneaking across the back of my back yard and decided to try to coax her to be my friend with some recently cooked salmon. It has only been this winter that I've had any success with convincing her that room temperature is way better than sleeping in the tool shed in sub-freezing weather. So now she gets to sleep on my lap in the evening and Cleopatara-like on the top of my recliner during the night. But I digress. I've seen cats do this with each other and even with dogs. The closed eyes expression is priceless ... a way of saying in their own way that really nothing is so important as being accepted and appreciated.

D Akey
02-21-2008, 06:36 PM
My cats thoroughly enjoyed this one.

screenpainter
02-22-2008, 12:17 AM
wonderful Bumble! It is a heartwarming finely painted work of art.
Love the brush work.

Bumble
02-22-2008, 02:28 AM
Thank you Enchanter......... :D :D
Robert.......Thank You very Much..... :D :D We have a cat that has adopted us, and He's always climbing up onto my shoulder so that he can do that to me....... :lol: :lol:
Thank You D Akey.......I'm glad they enjoyed it...... :lol: :lol: :D :D
Gz......Thank You :D :D

I've done some more....I think I'm finished with the cats, But the background needs a bit of work.......got to go off and have a think about that........ :lol:

mat619
02-24-2008, 11:27 PM
Awesome piece of work, looks so lifelike and the scene has something... pieceful about it.

My granny's cat also tried to do that to me quite frequently in order to get attention, but tripped over me or herself pretty often in the process :lol: :lol: :D

Bobbi
02-27-2008, 06:22 PM
Bumble, I couldn't help but grin when I saw this work. You just want to reach into the picture and stroke the fur. You can imagine both cats walking toward you and then just both wrapping themselves around your ankles.

I am looking forward to seeing the finished painting on this one.

Rick
02-27-2008, 07:18 PM
Me Owww.. This is realy really wonderfull..
Regards, from a three cat person..

screenpainter
02-28-2008, 07:18 AM
Splendid work. Beautiful. :D

pai
03-01-2008, 01:13 AM
My heart metls with them. :lol: Just want to hold them. So adorable.

Bumble
03-01-2008, 02:18 AM
Thank You Mat619...... :D :D :D
Bobbi...Thank You.... :D :D :D
Thank You Rik.. :D :D :D
Gz Thank You........ :D :D
Thank You.......Ubuntu :D :D :D
Thank You Pai...... :D :D :D

DeanO
03-07-2008, 11:30 PM
Fantastic!