PDA

View Full Version : Backround color?

heikki
03-31-2006, 04:58 AM
:)

MoHei.

I have one important program research question.

When i use computer at long time my eyes come little bit over-lighting and ill. Mainly reason is high white intensity of backround color. It is same effect winter when i look snow long time.

Is it possible to change white backround color to other or allow to user to change it his own color needs?

I dont mean drawing area but this program backround basic color.

Example if backround is little bit skyblue color, it dont disturbance eyes so much. And different color-"radiation" between drawing area and backround is near same level. I use computer quite lot and eyes condition is important thing this working.

br.Heikki.

:?:

DaveRage
03-31-2006, 05:38 AM
Hi Heikki!

At the moment the background colour is fixed but we have had another user suggest that so I've added that to our wishlist for possible inclusion in future :)

As a workaround if you're finding it too bright ( who wants sore eyes afterall! ) you may be able to try using a large canvas size to fill your screen, and just work on part of your canvas, then resize the canvas around your work area after. Don't know if that helps, but perhaps worth a try!

heikki
03-31-2006, 07:37 AM

Hi, Dave and thanks clear feedback and use-idea.

br,Heikki.

PVIllustration
03-31-2006, 07:57 AM
I can only concur. Some preference setting of the application background color would really nice.

Ideally I would love to have the option to switch between a range of colors that I set myself (maybe from the palette) and not just the usual grey->black.

DaveyJJ
03-31-2006, 04:55 PM
Add my vote for this feature as well ... just the normal circular colour picker would work fine.